The following points will be considered and taken in Training.
- Abstract of Hydroponics Technology.
- History of Hydroponics.
- Scope and potential of Commercial Hydroponics system in India.
- Global demand and future.
- Types of crops that can be grown in Hydroponics systems, its strategy, Planning, and Execution
- Indoor and Outdoor Hydroponics model understanding.
- Use of various techniques and instruments in Hydroponics.
- Different factors affecting the Hydroponics Crop and how to overcome them.
- Information regarding Nutrients supply in Hydroponics.
- Developing a Commercial and Profitable Hydroponics Model.
- Pest and Disease Management
- Farm Management Guidelines
- Packing and Harvesting
- Hydroponics Farm Visit.
- Visit Brio Hydroponics Farm site.
- Overview of the farm and the different Hydroponics systems implemented.
- Vertical System.
- NFT Techniques.
- Instruments operation.
- Guidelines to earn maximum ROI from minimum available space.
- Concluding Session back at Training.
- Certificate Distribution session.
Registration Fees Includes :
- Welcome Kit.
- Meals provided by BRIO: Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea.
- Training Certificates.
- Hands-on practicals.
Process of Participation:
- All interested persons shall have to register their Name, Address, Mobile No. and Email ID on the Brio Hydroponics website.
- The training will be held in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. at Brio's farm location.
- The Participant has to pay Registration Charges as on the company's website.
- Training Registration Fee INR 3,100.
- The Registration fee is Non-Refundable.
- Date Of Training: 21-11-2021.
- Reporting Time: 10:00 AM Sharp.
- Duration of training: 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Registration will start from 21.10.2021.
Note:- Training Language is Hindi/English Mix.
Venue: Brio Agri Farm, at Jaspur-Dhanaj Village Road, Behind Adani Shantigram Township, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382421