Did you know that Hydroponics farming can be advantageous? Are you thinking to adopt this technique?
By acknowledging the whole picture of hydroponics, I can bet you will be stupefied and felt compelled to use the idea of hydroponics farming.
It is a well-known technique used by humans thousands of years ago for the growth of plants without any usage of soil. If we are talking about the past, then the earliest examples include floating gardens of China and Hanging Gardens of Babylon. But with the emergence of modern technology, plants are growing at a fast pace and healthily.
Here are quick tips that will urge you to take the whip hand on hydroponics gardening.
- Required less space: As for the cultivation of plants, you need a system whether it is an indoor, outdoor, greenhouse or any sort of space that varies from a bedroom to a small apartment. Hence it will be a better space settlement as it allows you to grow the plants much closer in these types of systems.
- No soil at all: This concept has been coined by William Frederick Gericke when he was working at the University of California. He suggested the fact that plants can be grown in a water nutrient solution rather than any dirt medium like soil.
- Way to preserve water: Most important benefit of adopting hydroponics farming training in India is the usage of very little water and no soil which is one of the most top preferences for government and agriculturalists around the world. The hydroponic system basically employs a smallish pump that supplies water directly to the plant roots and if any excess water left, then it utilizes again to the same. In this way, it works and increases the efficiency of water usage.
- Plants will grow faster: You will be amazed by knowing the fact that plants grow 25-30% faster in water than in soil as you are responsible to provide a favorable environment to the plants like light, temperature, ideal blend of nutrients, and moisture.
- pH control: A cultivator can easily monitor the pH level of the water as compared to the soil. To check out the pH level of water is quite necessary to determine whether the system is acidic or alkaline. There are innumerous testing supplies are procurable out of which growers can choose anyone.
- No weeds or pest: Because of no soil, there is a reduction of weeds and pests which will eventually cut the usage of herbicides or any form of chemicals in the long run.
- Stress reliever hobby: Getting in touch with nature has a massive number of benefits that can’t be underrated. You can enjoy fresh vegetables or herbs at your small hydroponic garden whenever you want to be.
- Better control of climate: Like the concept of greenhouse farming in India, hydroponics farming also has good control over the climate. It doesn’t depend on the ongoing seasons as temperature, light intensification, etc. everything is on your hands.
Hope, these benefits will drag you to the concept of hydroponic farming. If you are looking out to start the business of hydroponic farming in India or having any other query, there are so many resources and training centers available where you can apply for Hydroponic farming training in India. They will provide you the training from the very basic level.
Frequently asked questions
- Is hydroponics farming lucrative in India?
Without having a single doubt, it is profitable for everyone. It is having a higher growth rate, less labour work and allows harvesting a wide variety of crops in any environment.
- Where is the best place for hydroponic farming training in India?
To become a certified hydroponic expert, you can go with Brio Hydroponics in Gujarat, one of the best hydroponic firms in India.